Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPK?

(7 Posts)
Bishboshbanana Mon 01-Apr-19 12:57:41

Hi, I normally have really long cycles but I've started taking inositol this month and I've got a pretty dark OPK yesterday and today, would anyone else agree that they look positive or nearly positive? I don't normally OV until roughly CD30 (although I don't always get very dark OPKs) on a 44 day cycle so I'm hopeful this is a good sign. Today is CD20. Hopefully the pic works. Thanks for looking.

crazyfools Mon 01-Apr-19 13:08:16

I would say cycle day 20 is your LH surge

Try an app like Premom (it's free) and you take a photo of your test and it tells you its ratio to the control line to help you gauge if it's low/high/peak x

EvelineUK Mon 01-Apr-19 13:21:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Bishboshbanana Mon 01-Apr-19 13:34:56

Paying for what Eve?
Thanks Crazy I will have a look at that app.

EvelineUK Mon 01-Apr-19 13:58:47

crazyfools Mon 01-Apr-19 18:50:24

Eve means the digital clearblue ones which give you a flashing smiley face during high fertility and a solid smiley face when it's your peak fertility. It does cut out the uncertainty of whether you have your LH surge or not!

I used them for years and got pregnant 6 times (only 1 full term pregnancy) but I have some cheap OPK strips left over from my ivf cycle so been using them up. Also they are expensive - the one that connects to an app on your phone is about £50 but that should last at least 2 months depending on how often you test x

EvelineUK Tue 02-Apr-19 11:06:33

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »