Talk

Advanced search

I just need to rant!

(3 Posts)
Coffeeandcake87 Sat 30-Mar-19 10:58:14

So we finally decided to start ttc baby number 2, ds is 6.

I got the implant out last month, I have had implants in for 6 years abs my sex drive has been non existant, we would dtd about once a week and my partner always "jokingly" called me frigid and would occasionally go in a huff... HOWEVER.... Now my implant is out I'm like a dog in heat and he is always saying no and turned into the "frigid" one, like I feel like I can't win and actually it's pissing me off something rotten now.

I get moaned at for being frigid, now I'm not, so I get moaned at for wanting it too much, I'm only asking for 3 times a week

Anyone else going through this???

Xx

Dweebette Sun 31-Mar-19 00:42:49

I hear you, we are TTC#1. I was on the pill for 12 years and DH is on medication which reduces sex drive, was never an issue until I came off the pill and now I feel like a torture, want it all the time while he still has little interest. Trying so hard not to make it clinical but feel like I have to try and time DTD around ovulation while also not exhausting my "allowance" with his libido

Coffeeandcake87 Sun 31-Mar-19 15:09:46

It's so infuriating, I feel like I have turned into the man of the relationship, however I like to hope he now sees how annoying it is being hounded every 5 minutes 😂😂 anyways its getting close to ovulation week so he better snap out of it soon 😂😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »