Talk

Advanced search

Is it likely or unlikely I've ovulated?

(1 Post)
jpaws Sat 30-Mar-19 08:34:27

Morning,
So my cycles are regular at 26 days and this cycle I decided to try OPKs and downloaded Ovia for the first time. I started using the OPKs when it told me to, CD9 I think it was, and only two of them gave me a faint line - which reads as negative. Ovia said my most fertile day was this Tuesday (CD13) just gone and I had the first faint line OPK on Monday and the second one on Tuesday. Wednesday it didn't show any line again. We DTD Sunday morning and I was hopeful we would have DTD again either Monday or Tuesday but DP caught a cold!!
So basically now I'm wondering if there's no hope this month at all and whether or not I actually ovulated confused. I did have LHS pelvic twinge of pain Sunday morning and then both sides Monday evening... honestly, this TTC is enough to send a person mad. I've attached the OPKs I took Monday and then Thursday - the Mon one had colour to it and the Thurs one was a lot lighter - if that even makes a difference haha.

Thanks for any replies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »