Talk

Advanced search

period 4 days late

(5 Posts)
MissMooMoo Fri 29-Mar-19 07:41:20

I have been NTNP for a few months, I have 1 ds already.

Period was due 4 days ago and is a no show. Tests are negative apart from a very faint line that I got yesterday afternoon on a poundshop test,extremely faint.

Tried a digital test with FMU today as I thought by 4 days late it would say yes or no.
Negative!

Where on earth is my period? I am usually very regular. I have not been using opks as trying to just go with the flow this time for a few months to see how it goes.
With ds I knew I was pregnant before my period was due,extremely sore boobs and very dark test lines a few days before I was due on.

kell2126 Fri 29-Mar-19 09:39:24

I am in the same boat! Currently 16dpo with no af and bfns except for a faint positive on a frer on Tuesday evening (13dpo - photo attached). I’m wondering if I’m having a chemical?

Have you been spotting at all? I have the last couple of days but only when I wipe (tiny occasional spot in pantyliner) and mostly brown (occasional pink or red).

Can you get hold of a frer to try? Prob more sensitive than a digi?

GreyC Fri 29-Mar-19 22:34:45

My period is also late and no positive test at all. Took a frer this afternoon (not ideal time) but in some lights it looks like a teeny line and others nothing. Just needs to sort itself out. We are being referred for fertility treatment aswell so this is so torture having a late period but not a blooming positive test!

MissMooMoo Sat 30-Mar-19 18:40:09

I had a bit of spotting early in the week,just a small amount of pink blood once when I wiped ,thats it.
No positive test still. 6 days since period was meant to arrive.
This is very strange! Wondering if maybe I am having a longer cycle this month and ovulated a week later than usual.

MissMooMoo Tue 02-Apr-19 14:46:23

Period arrived overnight, a whole week late!
Its quite heavy and I suspect it was a chemical pregnancy.
Oh well! Onto the next cycle

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »