Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else in fertile period right now?

(3 Posts)
StarlightIntheNight Thu 28-Mar-19 10:49:32

According to fertility strips (clear blue) and femometer I am in my fertile period. Ovulation is probably in 2 days. It will be confirmed I guess after my temperature spikes. This is the first time I have used BBT. I am surprised I waited this long to try it out!

Anyone else in fertile period? I am hoping my DH will be ready to dtd. He has a low sex drive...also we got in a little tiff...which does not help....argh!

Tchelsea Thu 28-Mar-19 14:18:17

I am! Hi OP, according to Glow I ovulate on the weekend, but my cm started getting quite watery on Monday so I think I'm probably going to ovulate today or tomorrow! I'm tracking BBT as well but I'm not sure mine is working awfully well as it's showing a big drop the last two days!

StarlightIntheNight Fri 29-Mar-19 11:02:24

I think I am due to ovulate Sunday, it will be interesting to see as this is the first month I am using the BBT. I always know when I am approaching ovulation and get the LH surge, but that surge means you will ovulate within 48 hours so I never know for sure. I am hoping my chart will make it obvious to see a pattern.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »