Talk

Advanced search

Late period, implantation bleed, 2 false tests

(5 Posts)
Pomagranite Tue 26-Mar-19 16:26:53

Hi all, my first post! My husband and I are TTC, I came off the pill in September and my periods came back after 2 months and have been regular since then. My period due on the 8th March didn’t come, but on the 6th March I had what I thought was an implantation bleed (some brown blood) since then I have done 2 tests (a week apart) which are both negative. Still no sign of period and had some cramps this weekend which definitely were different to usual time of the month cramps. Anyone had anything similar? I’m really confused!!

BelleSausage Tue 26-Mar-19 16:27:46

Go to the doctors and get a blood test. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you.

Pomagranite Tue 26-Mar-19 16:32:05

I meant 2 negative tests (not false!) 🤦🏼‍♀️

zoo18 Tue 26-Mar-19 16:43:20

I'm in similar situation

TTC #2, usually regular but longer cycles of 34-36 days but still waiting for AF this month, it's never been this late. Done various tests (had one positive over a week ago) but negative since and no bleeding as thought may be chemical pregnancy as had other symptoms like my last pregnancy.

Got GP app 2mo so will see what they suggest,

Maybe try and get app with GP, it's so stressful tho isn't it, fingers crossed for some pos tests smile

Pomagranite Tue 26-Mar-19 16:48:07

Thank you! Think I’ll do that. Good luck for your appt tomorrow

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »