Talk

Advanced search

is this positive? 9dpo frer

(20 Posts)
Hopex3 Mon 25-Mar-19 13:49:32

hello,

so i suffered a mmc in November and a suspected chemical in January. I wasn't going to test early this month because negatives make me feel really depressed however they were on offer today so I thought why not it's a nice sunny day let's get the inevitable negative result (i know not for everyone but for me I've normally tested positive by now if it is. I'm of course very worried it might not stick and if it doesn't I'm going to the doctors to see what's going on but firstly is this actually positive? it came up within one to two minutes but i dont wanna get excited just in case sad this is roughly 9dpo,

thank you so much

ducksandacorns Mon 25-Mar-19 14:03:01

I see a line!

Hopex3 Mon 25-Mar-19 14:03:17

better picture

catlikefi Mon 25-Mar-19 14:13:58

I see it too smile

kell2126 Mon 25-Mar-19 14:16:42

i see it OP – congrats!

NotSoThinLizzy Mon 25-Mar-19 14:24:58

I see it too 😊

ijustdontunderstandher Mon 25-Mar-19 14:25:52

I definitley see a line OP

Hopex3 Mon 25-Mar-19 14:53:06

thank you - I'm so nervous to get too excited, I've been stung quite a bit in the last few months! x

Hopex3 Mon 25-Mar-19 15:38:52

now im worrying about chemical, only downside to early testing! sad

Bumpingalong84 Mon 25-Mar-19 20:33:21

That looks positive to me, congratulations flowers

I was 9DPO yesterday and had a similar test, 10dpo today looked stronger.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnant, sorry about your previous losses.

Bumpingalong84 Mon 25-Mar-19 20:33:46

Pregnancy*

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 08:12:00

tha k you, congrats! i did one this morning but was only 12 hours later so not much progression but definitley came up quicker and is a smidge darker so fingers crossed! and you x x

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 11:41:30

I've worried myself a bit now although was expected, the internet cheapie came back (i think although something May be catching my eye ever so slightly) negative but this is today's frer. I know can't predict the future but i feel ill feel better once another brand picks it up too 😭 x

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 11:50:38

ignore me - the one step one now it has dried has a second line just so nervous atm. would a digital pick it up yet? x

Bumpingalong84 Tue 26-Mar-19 15:08:05

Ohh bless you, I completely get the anxiety, I’ll be using another free tonight, it’s such a worrying time isn’t it. I can’t imagine your heightened anxiety. I did a cheapie this morning and only got the faintest of line so don’t worry too much. We are still testing way earlyz

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 15:09:00

sorry to keep updating just for anyone that Google's it and is looking to compare lines or wonder when they'll get a positive digi (i know everyone different) but i got this this afternoon. still early days but quietly optimistic 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 15:12:07

my pictures aren't working for some reason but i got a 'pregnant 1-2' on clearblue digital. good luck with everything I'm going to phone the doctors now xx

pinacollama Tue 26-Mar-19 15:45:01

Congratulations!xx

Bumpingalong84 Tue 26-Mar-19 19:33:50

Aww amazing @Hopex3 I really want to do a digital but dh thinks there is no point 😂 as it’s pretty clear we are pregnant. It’s the first test I did with dd and kinda want to see the same 1-2 weeks again with this one.

My lines are definitely getting darker tho so all is good 🤞🤞🤞

Hopex3 Tue 26-Mar-19 19:57:43

thank you, i am of course still panicking but i think that's just gonna be the way it is now after my previous experience. gonna try enjoy it for now - yeah i was a bit surprised it came up because I should only be 10dpo however I don't confirm o by any method other than keeping a vague idea of my cm so could be a bit further than that. yeah you're lines look great! smile and thanks pinacollama! x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »