Talk

Advanced search

Could I be???

(5 Posts)
Thinkcalmthoughts Mon 25-Mar-19 13:35:39

Was on a thread for this last year and for some reason was signed out so cant find the thread lol so here goes

I'm already a mum to a teen and been on the combined pill since I had her met my now future hubby to be and was put on the mini pill for about a year or so

We decide to try for a baby of our own and came off the mini pill late Aug last year. Totally threw me trying to keep track of AF so downloaded a app to keep track of things and have to say it's been really good

In November there I thought I was pregnant but after weeks of testing I wasn't

Now I'm convinced I'm pregnant
My last AF was the 26th Feb and we DTD 5th March
The app said AF was due at the weekend there but nothing I've had cramps etc that feel as if it's my AF starting but no sign app now says 1 day late so no idea if it's a miscalculation and due AF sometime this week or I'm actually late and pregnant

How long do you think I should wait before doing a test?

TheChineseChicken Mon 25-Mar-19 18:42:10

If AF is already late then why wouldn't you test now?

Thinkcalmthoughts Mon 25-Mar-19 19:03:45

Just in case theres a slight chance it might show up over the next few days. I downloaded app to keep track as since coming off pill as was thrown off track. I've known to be early and apparently my cycle is between 22 and 24 looking back on logged AFs from the past few months

I kinda don't want to get my hopes up as I thought I was pregnant in Nov so hoping to wait and see if AF is just being cruel and late.

Plus this is the first missed period since coming off pill been reg every month

TheChineseChicken Mon 25-Mar-19 19:07:11

Personally I would rather know if it was negative so I could stop hoping but you may not think that way. Perhaps leave it until Wednesday? Or you could just hold out until next weekend? Hope it's good news for you

Thinkcalmthoughts Tue 26-Mar-19 16:45:15

After feeling quite sicky last night and most of the day and stomach still feels full I noticed before I left for work a small watery pinkish stain on TP but nothing on pad I put on so totally messed up

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »