Talk

Advanced search

AF and holidays!

(4 Posts)
StarlightIntheNight Mon 25-Mar-19 09:39:09

Why is it every time we have a holiday booked, my period is during that time!!! I have a 28 day cycle and I am not kidding, EVERY SINGLE time we have a holiday, its during my period! These holidays are booked during kids term time and months in advance. I swear the next holiday I am going to calculate and make sure its not during when AF is due. On another note, perhaps we might get lucky this holiday and be pregnant, so AF will not appear!

whyhaveidonethis Mon 25-Mar-19 11:09:43

Lol. I was checking out AF and my holidays this morning. I feel you!! Although now I use a mooncup it doesn't really impact me as I can still easily wear a swimsuit and not worry about leaks or strings hanging down gradually soaking up pool water.

You could take pills to delay your period but it might bugger up your cycle for a few months.

StarlightIntheNight Mon 25-Mar-19 14:27:39

Moon cups, maybe I will have to look that up. I definitely would not want to take any pills to mess up my cycle!

whyhaveidonethis Mon 25-Mar-19 15:44:02

I use this one which is 88p and I've had three that I use each month. VWH Feminine Hygiene Period Cup Medical Silicone Menstrual Cup(L, pink) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LY3MMRB/ref=cmsww_rcpp_apiii_lBpMCbDHCP83G Cut off the stem and away you go. Make sure you buy the right size. I use large as I'm over 30and have had children

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »