Talk

Advanced search

TTC - Implementation Signs?? Help

(3 Posts)
Ty4happy Mon 25-Mar-19 08:51:23

Hello.

Me & dp have recently started TTC.

According to the app, my predicted Ovulation date was 14th March. We had sex on 16th & 17th. On 21st I started to get very mild cramping (more like an ache) and have got it on and off ever since, being quite bad last night. I also started spotting on 23rd (very light) and I am still spotting today, again still very light. The cramping and spotting is very unusual for me as I never have this between cycles. Note that my period is not due until 29th and I am usually like clockwork. I came off the pill in May 2018 and used cd's as contraception ever since so I know the pill is long gone out of my system so it isn't that.

Has anyone else experienced this when ttc? Am I looking into this too much?

Thanks in advance.

Ty4happy Mon 25-Mar-19 08:53:09

**Condoms as contraception not cycle days grin

Kintan Mon 25-Mar-19 08:55:36

It’s impossible to say really - a lot of premenstral symptoms mimic early pregnancy symptoms, and it could be implantation bleeding, or you
might just be having a random weird cycle. The only way to know is to take a test. If you are only 4 days before your predicted period date, you should be able to test now with a FRER. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »