Talk

Advanced search

Getting pregnant after c-section

(4 Posts)
Marlena1 Mon 25-Mar-19 08:19:39

I got pregnant 9 months later. Had a natural birth (after being induced). Went finesmile

Kel801 Mon 25-Mar-19 07:35:53

I fell pregnant 6 months after having DS via emergency CS. Did to small age gap and big babies (10.8 and 9.12) I was booked in for a second planned cs. Absolutely no problems on 2nd pregnancy .
Xx

Heismyopendoor Mon 25-Mar-19 07:24:11

With my first section I was told not to get pregnant again for at least a year. But that was a hard pregnancy and hard labour and then an emergency section followed by a week in the hospital. I didn’t get pregnant again till almost three years.

With my second section no one told me to wait a certain time and I was pregnant again within about 8 months. There is only 17 months between my two youngest. Nothing was ever said about it by anyone.

I’m sure at 15 months you would be fine and then obviously it could take several months to get pregnant as well.

If you are worried maybe you could have a quick chat with your gp?

ShayCB Mon 25-Mar-19 07:20:26

I had a C-section 15 months ago now originally we was going to wait 2 years before trying for another baby but I'm REALLY broody now! My baby is growing up! and really wanting another baby both me and my partner have both agreed to start trying again but just a bit worried about my CS has anyone else had a baby before 2 years after having CS? I've been told It's safe after 6 months but then others have told me I should wait 2 years? Thanks in advance xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »