Talk

Advanced search

Probably a stupid question but....

(5 Posts)
MrsB899 Sun 24-Mar-19 23:09:21

This is probably a really stupid question but I'll drive myself mad wondering if I don't ask. Am I right in thinking that if you have a normal 28 day cycle the chances you are ovulating are very high? Sorry if I sound thick grin TIA X

MapleAndCats Sun 24-Mar-19 23:16:11

The chances you are ovulating is higher with a regular cycle. Try a clear but testing kit next cycle if you would like to be more sure 🙂 Ultrasound is the only way to truly confirm but my clear blue tests have been confirmed twice by ultrasound so you can be pretty confident!

tashabrown Mon 25-Mar-19 00:22:41

@MrsB899 Definitely not a stupid question! I didn't know this! Amazing 😍

MrsB899 Mon 25-Mar-19 18:46:59

@MapleAndCats thank you for your reply I'm driving myself crazy with all this I find the cheap line OPKs really hard to read but after a year off the pill my cycle has been 28 days the last couple of months so I'm hoping this is a good sign

MapleAndCats Mon 25-Mar-19 18:54:47

I have the actual monitor. You are left with absolutely no confusion or questioning. After the initial investment, it’s worth it. I thought I understood my cycles as we used NFP for 2 years but honestly the monitor made them even clearer. I really recommend it. Especially if you’ve been doing this a while.
I can’t imagine dealing with reading those lines on the other kits. I woulda gone insane.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »