Talk

Advanced search

How do you cope with the struggle

(2 Posts)
Strawberryshortcake28 Sat 23-Mar-19 17:45:43

Been ttc for a year and am getting worried booked an appointment with the doctor but it's not for another four weeks

Is it just me or how do you cope with the struggle I'm surrounded by baby talk in work family days on social media having to congratulate so many people when I want it to be me

I know it's really not that long in comparison to most people but it's hard when your the only person who doesn't have kids I feel so left out I'm trying my hardest to be nice and polite and ask how their pregnancy is going but I'm so jealous it's turning me into a person I don't want to be

What gets you through it

Dramaqueen14 Sat 23-Mar-19 19:20:04

Hi thought i would reply. I know how you feel. It’s been since June last year (I know not too long ) with a mc in September at 12 weeks. I struggle to see pregnant women and hear any announcements. I’m just taking my second social media break as I can’t bear to see all this happy stuff when I want it to be me. Would defo reccomed a break from social media. Try not to be too hard on yourself, your feelings a normal xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »