Talk

Advanced search

Artificial insemination

(3 Posts)
Kay1216 Fri 22-Mar-19 13:37:46

Due to a health condition by DH is unable to ejaculate whilst having intercourse however is able to ejaculate during masturbation, I think some of this is not helped by the pressure of TTC, we are currently using a non spermicide condom for him to ejaculate into and then using a syringe to self inseminate and just for luck using a diva cup, apologises for the overshare of information just looking to see if anybody has any positive feedback or had a similar experiences ?

Any feedback will be greatly received xx

PaintingOwls Sat 23-Mar-19 00:01:47

Why is he having these issues and what is he doing to address them? How long have you been TTC?

I think there's something about the speed of ejaculation which plays in to it as well?

mrsc1987 Sun 24-Mar-19 10:17:09

My other half also has a problem similar to this, though we think it is psychological, we are ttc #1 , first cycle, hoping that using a syringe we will hopefully conceive ive read lots of success stories of this working so i have hope. Good luck with your journey ttc

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »