Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use Femtometer?

(4 Posts)
StarlightIntheNight Thu 21-Mar-19 17:18:26

I just got it and I like the ap. Anyone else use it? What do you think? I am all new to temping and after my first research on the subject today, find it very interesting! I am also using ovulation strips. We have tried at least 6 cycles and nothing.....although we only dtd once each time...so I am thinking we need to up the numbers! We have 2 dc together already both conceived one and first try each time....so this is a very different experience for me wondering what the heck is going on. The strange thing is I worried I would be infertile before we got pregnant the first time....then I worried about secondary infertility and no problems....so third time around we waited ages before we agreed to try as we assumed it would happen straight away.....now I regret that....I fear we left it too late...But it is what it is and now I am going to start temping. I also want dh to sign up for sperm analysis.....but not sure he will agree to go. He says if he goes then I need to get tested too..but my tests are more expensive so my thinking is he should test himself first!

StarlightIntheNight Thu 21-Mar-19 18:29:35

I mean Femometer....stupid auto correct!

Soexciting Thu 21-Mar-19 18:42:54

I bought it this month and am on CD14 using it. Not sure if it is going to tell me anything I didn't know but after 5 cycles I wanted to change it up a bit and make sure I really was ovulating on day 13.

StarlightIntheNight Thu 21-Mar-19 18:57:58

Sounds like we are on the same boat, day 13 is my day to dtd, as I suspect I ovulate day 14...but now temping to confirm if this is the case!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »