Talk

Advanced search

Ava bracelet discount code

(4 Posts)
Littlemisssunshine86 Wed 20-Mar-19 13:30:22

Does anyone have an Ava bracelet discount code please?

pinacollama Wed 20-Mar-19 17:18:33

Hi! Mine is
avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/12607/25921633.

I’m on my second cycle and enjoying using it so far. I think it’s been a good investment though I am still using sticks at the moment so I can compare. My skin has gone a little dry where it sits, but nothing too major.

0lapislazuli Tue 22-Oct-19 17:13:39

£20 discount here: avtawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/12607/20140318
I found mine really easy to use and preferred it over the clearblue monitor. It took a lot of hassle and stress out of trying to pinpoint the most fertile days. It was accurate from my first cycle and I conceived on my second after two years of trying. I am now 38 weeks pregnant smile

Zen123 Wed 08-Jan-20 00:38:32

I been ttc for 8 years and ummed and ahed about getting it for about two, mainly due to the cost but I took the plunge and I have to say it's the best decision ever! The information I get every morning is fascinating but the best bit is I'm.not second guessing myself so much! I can have a 7 day difference in my cycle and I'd get my hope's up if I was late every time but now I have a better idea of when I've ovulated and how long my luteal phase is I dont seem to feel that stress. Currently still using the opks as I'm only in my seond month and it takes 3 months for it to get used to your body.

Cant put a price on peace of mind and becoming a mummy....
Atleast I know I've tried everything.

Baby dust all round guys and here's a current discount code for £20 off.

Xxx

avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/12607/40147528

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »