Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes please!

(44 Posts)
clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 07:38:02

So I'm 10dpo and I took an FRER this morning and got this! You can barely see it in real life so when I try and take a pic it disappears (unless I put it in black and white) I can't tell what colour it is but it definitely appeared within the 3 minutes! Would you expect an frer to be darker at 10dpo? Do you think it's just an evap?

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 08:47:25

Anyone??

ffiffi8 Tue 19-Mar-19 08:51:56

I can see something, maybe try again tomorrow?

This was mine at 9dpo

ChrisPrattsFace Tue 19-Mar-19 08:52:26

See a very faint line. First response again in a couple of days
Good luck!

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 08:55:38

Thank you @ffiffi8 mines no where near as dark but hopefully I just implanted late or something! 😫

Thank you @ChrisPrattsFace I'll try again in a few days and hope for the best 🤞🤞🤞

ChrisPrattsFace Tue 19-Mar-19 08:59:03

As a well versed line hunter, everyone always said to me ‘you will know when it’s positive’ and I have to agree, when I eventually for my positive there was no squinting or second guessing!
Fingers crossed you get that soon too!

deathbycats Tue 19-Mar-19 09:26:16

I can see a line on the photo you posted. Fingers crossed for a stronger line in a couple of days.

Amyszymm Tue 19-Mar-19 09:56:35

@clueless18 Hi hun, this was mine at 9dpo! Tested again at 10dpo and it was indeed a BFP, I'm now 6 weeks pregnant. Good luck xx

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 10:12:43

Thank you @deathbycats 🤞🤞

Thank you for sharing your photo @Amyszymm that's made me feel so much better! Congratulations on being 6 weeks along 💕Hopefully I'm only a few weeks behind you 🤞🤞

Amyszymm Tue 19-Mar-19 10:18:47

@clueless18 how exciting if you are!! Are you testing again tomorrow? Xx

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 10:39:46

@Amyszymm yes I think so! Part of me wants to test again this evening which I know is ridiculous but I'm clearly addicted and I have no patience! 🙄 when did you start getting symptoms? I haven't had much other than sore boobs for the past few days (not as bad as pms) and little bit of mild cramping for the past few days and I have a banging headache today!

Amyszymm Tue 19-Mar-19 11:03:56

@clueless18 haha! I'm the same, but honestly if you test tomorrow you will see a massive difference!! I had sore boobs from about 7dpo which have eased up now! Terrible headaches getting worse, and niggling pains in uterus but that is it! Xxx

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 11:14:16

@Amyszymm ah I really hope so! 😭 I'm glad you're not feeling rubbish fingers crossed it continues that way! 🤞

Amyszymm Tue 19-Mar-19 11:57:56

@clueless18 thank you hun! I hope so too lol, my last pregnancy was the same though so I doubt il have two the same! Keep me updated when you test again, got everything crossed for you 🎀 xx

LKRJM Tue 19-Mar-19 13:17:11

Try evening urine after a hold, FRERs in my opinion work better with later urine. Mine was also barely visible until 11DPO (evening) and now I’m 8 weeks!

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 13:32:10

@Amyszymm thank you! I will do 🤞🤞

@LKRJM yes I have heard that! I also read a website that said it's best to test with evening urine which seemed strange but I'll give it a bash this evening 🤞🤞 I'll post the link here if anyone is interested

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 13:33:01

@LKRJM also congratulations on being 8 weeks along!! So exciting!! How are you feeling? Have you had many symptoms? 💕

SirVixofVixHall Tue 19-Mar-19 13:37:06

I can see a line. There is definitely a line there op.

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 14:37:48

Ah thank you @SirVixofVixHall I really hope so! 🤞

Just went to the loo and had a bit of slightly yellowish cm (sorry if tmi) but I usually get this before af starts so I'm not holding out too much hope 😫

LKRJM Tue 19-Mar-19 15:38:13

Hi @clueless18 - apart from sore boobs and being really tired with broken sleep, nothing lately. First time TTC and I just knew it worked as silly as it sounds, felt pinching around 7dpo, felt sick for 4 days until the day my period was due but got my BFP 3 days before, I assume that was the change in hormones as too early for morning sickness. I also had a lot of CM when my af was due, like, a lot. And also I definitely had an increased appetite for that week, would eat anything and everything. Luckily I’ve had no sickness since as that was what I was worried about but I’m sure it’ll come eventually! Good luck with yours and do keep us updated later! Mine was with a 2 hour hold only as I couldn’t wait and 11dpo but I’ll attatch a photo so you can see how faint it was!

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 15:51:09

Thank you so much for sharing that @LKRJM I've been so hungry too!! I feel like I can't stop eating! 😫

Thank you so much everyone! You've all made me feel so much better! I'll keep you posted when I test again (let's face it probably this evening) 😂

Rosie2531 Tue 19-Mar-19 16:42:18

I had a similar one a few days ago OP. Can see it better in real life though 😂 Had another like on a different test the same day. Never seen an evap with frer before as they're normally completely blank.

No sign of af and feeling horrifically sick today and had a metallic taste the past three days 🙄 here's hoping.

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 17:15:36

Oh @Rosie2531 fingers crossed for us both then! 🤞💕 When are you due af?

Rosie2531 Tue 19-Mar-19 17:24:11

@clueless18 Definitely! Really hopeful for you! It won't let me upload any pics as I've uploaded too many in 24hrs apparently 🤦‍♀️😂

Well, that's a tad complicated to work out as I haven't had one since coming off the pill 4 weeks ago. I had a withdrawal on the 15th of Feb 🤔 so no idea really!

clueless18 Tue 19-Mar-19 18:22:20

@Rosie2531 ahh that's so annoying! I know so many people that are going through the same thing! It's so hard to know where you are after not having periods for so long! Fingers crossed for you! When are you going to get again?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »