Talk

Advanced search

Negative test but starting to have doubts?

(3 Posts)
Marghe87 Mon 18-Mar-19 11:28:55

I am sure I am just being a bit paranoid now but, I wonder whether there is a chance a negative test could have been wrong?

I had my last period on Feb 12th and considering this was a shortest month, I was expecting it to come any time between the 14th and the 16th of March – nothing yet, just a tiny tiny bit of spotting, almost invisible. I have sometimes been 2-3 days late so there is still a chance it’ll arrive.

We had an “unprotected” encounter (sorry if there is an acronym for this, I am still new to the forum) on Feb 27th but didn’t really “risk” fully – if that makes sense?

I did a test last Friday (15th) as I had been feeling very tired and emotional lately and it was negative. I know these can of course be PMS symptoms and also I have been ill during the weekend so I am guessing I could have been tired as I was slowly getting worse.

Given I am still waiting for my period to arrive, I am now wondering if there’s a chance the test was wrong?

Margosia Mon 18-Mar-19 11:35:39

I’m in similar situation, cd39, usually regular periods, nausea and bit of cramping but tested and had bfn. Getting blood test on Tuesday. Never happened before. Annoying! There is so much chatter on forums but I guess we will find out eventually I’ll update when I get results!

Marghe87 Tue 19-Mar-19 09:36:30

Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »