Talk

Advanced search

4dpo...join me!!!

(412 Posts)
whyhaveidonethis Fri 15-Mar-19 19:54:05

I'm 4dpo, fairly sure this month isn't going to work but wondered if anyone wanted to join me in the crazy 2ww?

kell2116 Fri 15-Mar-19 22:13:28

@whyhave I'll join you!

Currently 2DPO of TTC cycle #5. Happy to symptom spot with you! What DPO are you planning on testing?

whyhaveidonethis Sat 16-Mar-19 09:01:15

@kell2116 I'm hoping to hold out till next Friday at 11dpo but will definitely cave before then! Been up peeing all night, clearly this is a symptom, right?!?! 😂🙄

kell2116 Sat 16-Mar-19 10:38:54

Oh most definitely wink. And I'm sure my (.)(.)s are sore because I'm totally preggo, not because I'm touching them every 5 mins to see if they're sore.

Right, next Friday it is! Here's hoping the next week flies by smile

whyhaveidonethis Sat 16-Mar-19 17:59:49

Obviously @kell2116, nothing to do with the constant touching!! 😂 I am also super hot constantly. Clearly another sign!!

LouH1981 Sat 16-Mar-19 18:14:11

Yes please @whyhaveidonethis ...I’m 8/9 dpo and going crazy. As we do! Will be nice to have some company 😊😊

whyhaveidonethis Sat 16-Mar-19 19:19:41

@LouH1981 welcome!! When are you planning to test?

LouH1981 Sat 16-Mar-19 19:38:16

Thanks! @whyhaveidonethis
Well, I’m not sure!
I have a rogue ic in the cupboard but every time I test before FDMP it always ends up bfn!
Sooo...am hoping to maybe last out until Wed when AF is due.
But yesterday I had really bad cramping and lower back ache which I don’t have until AF usually arrives so it feels a bit different this month.
I did ask DH to hide the ic so I didn’t get too obsessed but turns out he is a terrible hider and I found it today by accident!
We’re ttc number 2 and trying for 12 months including a m/c last June
How long has everyone being TTC and what number are you on, (if you don’t mind me asking) ?

whyhaveidonethis Sat 16-Mar-19 20:22:24

This is month 6 and I'm Ttc my 4th.my youngest is 9 and my eldest is 18 so this is a long shot. New partner so we are trying for our 1st.I'll never hold out till AF is due!!

ai91 Sat 16-Mar-19 20:32:23

Hi can I join please
I'm ttc #1 month 4, I'm 7dpo at the moment

LouH1981 Sat 16-Mar-19 21:20:39

@whyhaveidonethis - ah, so you are a pro at all this parenting/ttc lark.
So when will you do your first test and what will you use?

LouH1981 Sun 17-Mar-19 08:06:32

Morning ladies. So am 10 dpo today. AF type cramps (the ones I’d usually only expect the day I come on.) BBT is still high though.
DS had an accident in his bed this am so we were all up early and I peed my FMU without thinking about it 🤦🏽‍♀️
How is everyone else?

ai91 Sun 17-Mar-19 09:43:45

@LouH1981 I've also been getting af type pains for the past few days, lighter than normal, not really any other symptoms ... the waiting game is difficult lol

whyhaveidonethis Sun 17-Mar-19 10:04:02

@LouH1981 I just posted about FMU and that it's a bit of a myth

www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

I'm going to try to hold out till Friday myself. I'm 6dpo today though and already want to POAS!!! 😂

I never really ttc with my other children. Can't actually believe that I never knew until I was 40 that I could predict my periods by using BBT. It's been a revelation! Wish I'd known years ago.

LouH1981 Sun 17-Mar-19 10:20:03

@ai91 - I know, it’s so annoying too that pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as AF symptoms
Fingers crossed it’s a good sign for both of us!

@whyhaveidonethis 😊 Do you have a hoard of tests then? Which do you use?
I know, I’ve learnt loads since TTC number 2. First was a breeze, just randomly used a NOPK, got pregnant first cycle at 32 and that was that...but this time!
Never knew the chances were so low etc. You spend all your life trying not to get pregnant...🙄

LouH1981 Sun 17-Mar-19 10:25:20

@whyhaveidonethis meant to say that article is interesting!
Now you are tempting me..

whyhaveidonethis Sun 17-Mar-19 10:56:27

@LouH1981 I may have bought a stash of 50 from Amazon last month... I can neither confirm nor deny!! wink I normally just use the one step ones as they worked for my other pregnancies.

Estsw18 Sun 17-Mar-19 11:31:01

My ovulation day was also 11th March. Initially first couple of days I thought I was getting symptoms but now the past couple of days nothing other than being a little over emotional or certain smells making me gag. Want the next week to hurry up so I can do a test

whyhaveidonethis Sun 17-Mar-19 12:47:52

@Estsw18 me too!! I have a 10-11 day Lutal Phase so I'm due AF on Friday or Saturday.

I cried for no reason twice yesterday so I convinced myself it's because I'm pregnant!! 😂

LouH1981 Sun 17-Mar-19 13:50:31

Guys, my hubby has re-hidden my one step test that I found yesterday! Will have to buy a stealth test tomorrow now!
Ooh yes, the tears will do it - fingers crossed everyone.
@whyhaveidonethis - your message about the test made me giggle! I don’t blame you, they are cheap as chips and I think are the same (or similar) that the hospital gave me after my mc so def work xxx

LouH1981 Sun 17-Mar-19 16:50:08

Argh, ok so I caved and found my last ic.
I’m pretty sure I can see the works feintest line.... only 10 dpo so I know it’s early etc.
What do you think?
Not the best picture...

MrsP4 Sun 17-Mar-19 22:18:13

Hi please can I join, hello again @whyhaveidonethis we meet again 😂 I'm 4DPO today, had a hell of a lot of thick white creamy CM today which I haven't had before other than that nothing, how is everyone, when is everyone due AF?

whyhaveidonethis Sun 17-Mar-19 22:21:25

@LouH1981 I see it, I see it!!!! Try again tomorrow afternoon!! I've never had so much as a shadow on those tests so it looks good to me.

@mrsp4 hello you!! I'm 6 dpo and due AF Friday or Saturday.

MrsP4 Sun 17-Mar-19 22:32:14

@whyhaveidonethis I'm on cycle 6 too like yourself, hope this is your month, my AF isn't due until the 26th which is well over a week away, the dreaded wait continues!

I agree to @LouH1981 I've never had a hint of anything on IC so I would say congrats test again in a couple of days

Estsw18 Sun 17-Mar-19 22:54:57

@whyhaveidonethis it's crazy. I flew to NYC for the weekend with my mum for her 65th birthday, we visited the 9/11 Memorial and I was almost uncontrollable. Then we watched the St Patrick's day parade and I cried hearing the bag pipes, like what the actual! I swear I better be pregnant to be able to justify the emotions. When are you p.o.a.s? I dunno when I should do it as like you my period should be due on friday/Saturday but don't know if I can wait that long 😂😂 don't want it to be a wasted test though 😂😑

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »