Talk

Advanced search

Af due, almost +ve opk, what's going on?

(5 Posts)
Lucyabraham87 Wed 13-Mar-19 19:33:01

We are trying to conceive after losing our previous baby at 17 weeks just before Christmas.
After bleeding had finished, my periods have been following a normal pattern and I've been ovulating (positive opks) roughly when predicted.
I've felt like af was coming, cramps and feeling emotional, for about a week now, so thought it would come early but it didn't. I'm due today and still no sign, in fact my discharge seems clear. A pregnancy test, cheap ebay one, says negative so just out of interest I did an ovulation test and the line was almost as dark as the control line.
What's going on? Anyone ever experienced anything similar?

Lucyabraham87 Thu 14-Mar-19 19:31:17

Still no joy with period, now 2 days late

Stinkytoe Thu 14-Mar-19 19:36:53

Ovulation tests can test positive when pregnant

winedayfriday Thu 14-Mar-19 20:47:01

Agreeing with above - ovulation tests can show positive when pregnant. When I found out I was expecting, cheapies were all negative until I was 2 weeks late. Invest in a good test and let us know if it's good news!

winedayfriday Thu 14-Mar-19 20:48:05

Ps so sorry for your previous loss. Fingers crossed for a rainbow baby that's on its way!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »