Talk

Advanced search

Do we trust ICs?

(6 Posts)
MrsRLM Wed 13-Mar-19 07:37:31

Just wondering how much faith people put into their internet cheapies?

I'm 11 DPO and trying to hold out using FRER's until AF is due. My ICs have all come up BFNs but I'm not sure how much to trust them.

Eminen Wed 13-Mar-19 07:53:28

I'm in the exact same position! 11dpo and BFN on IC but I just don't trust them! Was seriously considering going out and getting a FRER 🙈

MrsRLM Wed 13-Mar-19 08:05:44

@Eminen its difficult isn't it! I did a FRER at 9 DPO and got a BFN so I'm really trying to hold out til the weekend. I just really dont trust the strips I have. I feel really different this month and I have a few little symptoms that are new for me so I think I just dont believe it when the strips are coming up BFNs. 11 DPO is still relatively early to test though so I'll just try and block it out for a few more days.

Comps83 Wed 13-Mar-19 08:06:21

I’ve posted these a few times but here are my false positives with cheapies

FlapJackered Sun 17-Mar-19 08:09:14

With my bfp I got a positive on a frer at 13dpo but a negative with an IC one step strip. They are definitely not as sensitive as they say.

wannabebump Sun 17-Mar-19 08:57:50

Glad I've read this post! I've got IC's and this month had more symptoms than any other, including the most painful boobs! Done an IC this morning, AF due Tues/Wed and BFN. Will wait til Wed before going for a FRER...otherwise I'll just have to pee on it as soon as I buy it 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »