Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding between period frightened

(12 Posts)
anitagreen Tue 12-Mar-19 23:48:24

Hi wondering if anyone has any experience of this ? Before I got pregnant in September I bled between my period around ovulation and then had a miscarriage two weeks later, not been pregnant since but was tryin.
I've now started bleeding now I'm four days away from ovulation and came of my period last week around 9 days ago I'm really nervous that this is something sinister

Aberforthsgoat Tue 12-Mar-19 23:52:28

Are you bleeding a lot or is it a small amount of spotting?
It might just be hormonal changes, an irritated cervix or something like that but worth getting checked out - can you make an appointment at the gp? Getting things checked usually makes
Me feel a lot better especially if I’m worrying

Sometimes I get a tiny bit of bleeding - more like mucus with a tiny bit of blood in it - around ovulation day.

And sometimes a tiny bit after sex but I got checked out and had a mild cervical ectropian (I think that’s how you spell it) which the doctor said is nothing to worry about.

anitagreen Wed 13-Mar-19 00:04:27

Hey @Aberforthsgoat it's not a lot but enough to fill a tissue it's bright red I've booked a gp appointment online for the 26th x

anitagreen Wed 13-Mar-19 10:15:58

It's heavier today x

Aberforthsgoat Wed 13-Mar-19 12:07:32

Can you call up and see if you can get an earlier appointment?

anitagreen Wed 13-Mar-19 13:09:24

They just said phone tomorrow at 8am and try and get an emergency appointment for the same day x

anitagreen Fri 15-Mar-19 23:49:20

It's now been 5 days varying between heavy and light I've been referred to the hospital will update when I know what it is, just hoping it'll be ok x

Aberforthsgoat Sat 16-Mar-19 00:20:05

Could it definitely not be your period? Are your cycles very regular?
I’m glad you’ve been referred, did your doctor give you any idea of what they thought could be causing it?

anitagreen Sat 16-Mar-19 12:29:51

@Aberforthsgoat that's the thing I think it is a second period my cycles are very regular always between 28-30 days,
I had my usual period 28th-4th, and then this second one x

anitagreen Sat 16-Mar-19 12:30:35

@Aberforthsgoat
And no they seemed concerned but I'll know more on Monday as I have another GP appointment they wouldn't do a smear as they said i need more than just thatconfused

queenqueenqueen Sat 23-Mar-19 08:30:39

Do you have an update OP?

anitagreen Sat 23-Mar-19 20:46:05

@queenqueenqueen
Not as such I have my scan date for this Tuesday so I'll know then if anything's wrong I guess . if the scan comes back clear they will do an colposcopy and go from there

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »