Talk

Advanced search

Line hours later...

(7 Posts)
Waitingonasmiley42 Tue 12-Mar-19 18:51:13

I know tests are invalid after the 10 mins or so... but just fished this out the bin. Binned after about 15 mins this morning. Has anyone had an evap this pink/dark? Just tested negative on internet cheapies so guessing evap. But it's just so thick and pink. confused

workinprogressmum Tue 12-Mar-19 18:52:33

Would do a separate one in a couple of days to be sure. Good luck!

Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 18:56:28

That looks a hell of a lot more convincing than any of my evaps. Tho I’m starting to lose faith in these tests at the moment . Strange how it didn’t show within the 15 mins this morning tho. Deffo test again

alwaysncxx Tue 12-Mar-19 18:59:22

OP I had this. First did a test then nothing, checked out of curiosity hours later and there was a line exactly like yours.

Took 2 more the next day and they were clear as day positive!

Waitingonasmiley42 Tue 12-Mar-19 19:08:27

Just counted back and last dtd 15 days ago. Although I have no idea when I ovulated I would surely get a clear line by now if it was real.

Crazy evap!!! I've never seen one like that before. I'll test with cheapies with fmu... I'm so impatient wish I had more of those Co-op tests.

Waitingonasmiley42 Tue 12-Mar-19 19:49:43

I've done about a million cheapies and nothing. blush Never thought an evap could be so pink or thick. Must be a faulty test! Stepping away from the tests now...

Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 19:52:53

My evaps appeared after the time frame. Though yours does look like a positive. You’d be certain if that had appeared when it should have. Don’t lose hope

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »