Talk

Advanced search

POAS addicts support thread

(7 Posts)
Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 17:05:48

So, I know I’m not pregnant . And I keep promising myself I won’t test for another week. Next thing I know I’m detouring on the way home to pick us some FRERs, trying to pretend to myself that it’s ok as I also need some shampoo (which I don’t)
I’m hiding them from DH and I’m considering taking out a 2nd mortgage to pay for my habit

‘‘Tis a joke thread but I’m sure I’m not alone

Gettingonabitnow Tue 12-Mar-19 17:09:10

Ha I’ll join this one! It’s worse when you’re days away from payday yet somehow find the money for the little suckers!

Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 17:10:37

I bought some cheapies on eBay which have only made it worse with confusing evap lines which have spurred me on to buy more expensive ones .

Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 19:23:00

Ah man it’s all i can think about. Addicted to POAS and this forum

BFPhopeful2019 Tue 12-Mar-19 21:08:10

I hear you! I’m still doing tests even though AF came on 27 Feb! It’s like I’m hoping my body is playing tricks on me. I’m on this forum at least 4758959595 times a day!

Comps83 Tue 12-Mar-19 21:11:25

I was even testing when I was on the pill. Only coz I had to switch to the mini pill and not having period freaked me out

leftright93 Wed 13-Mar-19 23:05:47

I keep testing too sad even doing the torch at the back of it, the holding against the window and the keep going back to them every 5 minutes to see if a line magically appeared,

I'm not even looking to get pregnant now , just got addicted to them. After 5 years of trying i finally got pregnant and a week after birth I tested again to se if the line would still be there sad

It's a horrible addiction, the worst thing is i bought the cheap bulk from eBay and I don't trust any answer they give really , always questioning is it a faint line ? and if it's completely white I question if it's just to early to test smile haha

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »