Talk

Advanced search

Very confused

(4 Posts)
moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 10:07:06

Thank you for your reply smile

Daisypod Tue 12-Mar-19 09:58:23

I can see the line and it does look like it has some colour to it. Can you try a frer? I find they give the clearest result. I would try again in a couple of days as the result should be clearer.

moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 09:33:28

Anyone can help???

moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 09:17:56

I have been on the depo since April last year my last injection was jan 4th this year I have decided I don't want to continue with it because I would like another baby ..... i haven't had a period at all ..... February my body started acting very strange my sex drive came back in full force it's like I'm in heat constantly 🙈... my boobs feel hot and heavy I'm getting pinching on my left ovary.... I feel a bit off! ..... I'm tired all day but at night I'm struggling to sleep .. now this has all started feb so the depo should be working am i going crazy or could I quite possibly be pregnant ....?? I did a test and got a faint second line but I think it's a evap line .... apart from all this the whole time I have been on the depo I have never had a problem

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »