Talk

Advanced search

Very confused

(4 Posts)
moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 09:17:56

I have been on the depo since April last year my last injection was jan 4th this year I have decided I don't want to continue with it because I would like another baby ..... i haven't had a period at all ..... February my body started acting very strange my sex drive came back in full force it's like I'm in heat constantly 🙈... my boobs feel hot and heavy I'm getting pinching on my left ovary.... I feel a bit off! ..... I'm tired all day but at night I'm struggling to sleep .. now this has all started feb so the depo should be working am i going crazy or could I quite possibly be pregnant ....?? I did a test and got a faint second line but I think it's a evap line .... apart from all this the whole time I have been on the depo I have never had a problem

moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 09:33:28

Anyone can help???

Daisypod Tue 12-Mar-19 09:58:23

I can see the line and it does look like it has some colour to it. Can you try a frer? I find they give the clearest result. I would try again in a couple of days as the result should be clearer.

moomoo29 Tue 12-Mar-19 10:07:06

Thank you for your reply smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »