Talk

Advanced search

Really looking for advise!

(7 Posts)
Starry1234 Mon 11-Mar-19 13:01:46

So my last period was 13th feb that lasted for 3 days (seems to be normal duration after coming off pill last August) my cycle lasts between 30-33days. I’m using the Flo app to track symptoms and period and a rough idea of ovulation. Been using this app since August. I feel pregnant in November but I misscarried at 7 weeks. Since then me and my partner have been having unprotected sex as we agreed it will happen when it happens. So not ttc to a serious extent. For the past week and half-2 weeks I’ve had mild cramping and lower back ache along with tender breasts in the mornings. Today I woke up with nothing but my back ache is really painful and the cramps are defiantly there. Quite a sharp cramp. Almost like a stitch feeling. I’ve notice quite a bit more discharge that’s thin and white. Now obviously I’m hoping it’s early pregnancy symptoms. I don’t get any cramps before my period, it just starts. So this isn’t normal for me. With my last pregnancy I hand tender boobs and cramping and backache all the time. I’m due my period on the 16th March. I’m really tempted to test now with a first response. What do you guys think? Period? Or pregnancy? Should I hold out? I’m driving my self crazy wanting to know

Jamct23 Mon 11-Mar-19 22:44:00

I would try the test at least to stop
You going crazy either way xx

Starry1234 Tue 12-Mar-19 08:44:40

Jamct23 I did one this morning and it was negative 😔

Jamct23 Tue 12-Mar-19 09:01:17

confused Well don’t get to down about it just yet iv read others don’t get positives until well after AF is due. Fingers crossed for you. I’m also due around the same date I’m second guessing every symptom I have I’m using cheap tests almost every day blush xx

Starry1234 Tue 12-Mar-19 18:47:12

Jamct23 oh really? I suppose so but every symptom I had has gone. And the cramps back ache and tender boobs were all there!! Felt amazing today. Got absolutely nothing. Apart from a lot of thick white cm (sorry tmi) and I’ve read that’s really common before period starts 🙄 xx

Starry1234 Tue 12-Mar-19 18:47:31

@jmct23

Starry1234 Tue 12-Mar-19 18:48:24

I also tested this morning with fmu but was bfn and not even a hint of a line!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »