Talk

Advanced search

Ivf acupuncture or reflexology

(5 Posts)
louielou1980 Sat 09-Mar-19 14:38:40

Hey
I'm due to start short protocol of ivf I've been told my chances are 1% so I'm trying to prove science wrong ! I'm wondering if anyone has had these and recommend? It's a lot of money on top of what I'm paying privately but just don't want to miss out on not doing it to help my chances

motherone Sat 09-Mar-19 14:46:10

I swore by reflexology however I did both but the two months I tried reflexology was the month I got pregnant and my now two year old stuck smile

QuantumWeatherButterfly Sat 09-Mar-19 14:59:36

I did acupuncture. We did one cycle, long protocol, and it was successful. I think further research in the intervening 5 years has weakened evidence suggesting it's definitely helpful. However, if we were to have more ivf, I'd do it again - even if it does nothing to actually help, it's such a stressful time and I found it really relaxing. It was fab for that, even if it did nothing else.

Willowjasmine Sat 09-Mar-19 17:12:07

I had reflexology and yet to get pregnant. Although it was lovely and relaxing. I'm not having ivf though so may be different for you! I would recommend it for the stress-relief factor though!

louielou1980 Sat 09-Mar-19 19:12:56

Lovely thanks ladies I'm so undecided

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »