Talk

Advanced search

Implant removed

(7 Posts)
Estsw18 Fri 08-Mar-19 17:23:49

So I got the implanon implant removed on Monday, I know it's only been 4 days but keep getting negative ovulation results, I feel like I dunno what to expect. I also don't feel right as I've not had proper periods for 5 years since implants and I'm feeling so lethargic and over emotional and twinges in abdomin area. I don't know exactly what I'm asking but I suppose looking for other people's experiences. I guess I got over excited when I was told fertility would come back immediately after having implant removed lol

Kins00 Fri 08-Mar-19 17:44:05

I was exactly the same when I had my implant removed and and as I had no idea what my cycle was as hadn't had a proper period in so long I spent an absolute fortune on pregnancy tests and even got a book of baby names as thought it would happen right away.... Feel so ridiculous looking back now!

My advice would be DTD as much as you can and you may get lucky, but if AF arrives you can start tracking your cycles. Good luck on your TTC journey x

Estsw18 Fri 08-Mar-19 18:05:52

Thank you, what does dtd mean? I'm new to all the short hands. How long did it take you to conceive? Being this broody is genuinely one of the worst feelings I have ever experienced lol x

Easterbunnyiscomingsoon Fri 08-Mar-19 18:08:21

Do the deed!!
Have sex!!
I had ds 9 months and ten days after my implant was removed.

Kins00 Fri 08-Mar-19 18:37:25

I am on Cycle 8 trying

TonightJosephine Fri 08-Mar-19 18:49:19

It took my periods about 6 weeks to return after I got my last implant out. Hang in there. Not everyone is the same.

Estsw18 Fri 08-Mar-19 19:02:07

Thank you everyone xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »