Talk

Advanced search

CLOMID.....!

(5 Posts)
detoke Fri 08-Mar-19 10:58:32

So I have been on clomid and I usually use it around the same time 10pm-ish (for 4 days), and on my last day for the dose (2 nights ago), I SLEPT OFF then woke up and proceeded to work the next morning, forgetting to use it. I have completely now given up on this cycle and waiting for the next sad .. is there hope or I should actually wait and see how this cycle goes sad

cargghhh Sat 09-Mar-19 14:00:04

I got my BFP this month on my 3rd month of clomid, I missed my last dose complete aswell so only took days 1-4 of it. So there's still hope!! Good luck xx

ChrisPrattsFace Sat 09-Mar-19 14:03:51

Why would you write it off? You’ve completed most of the course so have some belief!
I had the worst period before my successful cycle - I took it on all the wrong days because I had no idea what was going on, and it worked for me!

detoke Mon 11-Mar-19 11:13:20

@cargghhh congrats to you!!! I have hope now! I will try to not be so pessimistic. Thank you

detoke Mon 11-Mar-19 11:14:27

@ChrisPrattsFace haha! I can imagine, congratulations! .. thank you so much. I have some hope now smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »