Talk

Advanced search

Coming off the pill

(3 Posts)
user1481834539 Thu 07-Mar-19 22:52:05

Hi guys, new on here, not even sure I’ve wrote this in the right topic. No idea lol.
Anyway, I have been on the mini pill cerazette since I had my LB 3 1/2 years ago. I came off it last month (26 days) and just got my first period. Well I think it is anyway, I have ALWAYS. Had bad heavy ones since I first started. This one though is literally nothing. Like I’ve had worse from a cut. I’ve had the cramps I’ve never had one this light before. So I’m wondering if it’s even a proper period. Has anyone had this and they’ve stayed light. Or have they gone back to normal
Eventually? Sound dumb but can having a child change the way your periods are. I only have ever had one after having my lb and that was the month after and they was the worst experience in my life. Was awful. So I just went straight On the pill and haven’t had one since confused

user1481834539 Fri 08-Mar-19 08:57:20

grin

AllTheGlitter Mon 11-Mar-19 19:28:02

Hi, can’t really be of any help but didn’t want to read and run! I’ve heard coming off the pill and/or pregnancies can change your periods but I also know the mini pill can take ages to get your periods back to normal

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »