Talk

Advanced search

Should I expect the same symptoms

(3 Posts)
Wanderer1 Thu 07-Mar-19 21:24:48

Two cycles ago I had a chemical. From a few days after conception I really suspected I was pregnant. Before missed AF I had headaches, daily bouts of nausea, over a week of abdominal aches, and spots - all unusual for me. I got a BFP at 15dpo but bled about 5 days later.

I’m now wondering if I should expect the same symptoms if I conceive again or if it can be different each time? Currently 7dpo and trying not to symptom spot (I don’t really have any anyway).

Can anyone who has been pregnant a couple of times advise?

Mrsmummy90 Thu 07-Mar-19 23:51:18

So sorry to hear about your losses thanks

Each pregnancy is different so yes, you could have completely different symptoms each time.

With my dd, I had hyperemesis and could barely keep anything down but my mental health was great.

With this pregnancy, I've only been sick a handful of times and haven't felt nauseated that much but my mental health has taken a hit.

I hope you get your bfp xxx

Wanderer1 Fri 08-Mar-19 00:09:46

Thanks for your reply. I’m not very sad really, very practical person with a biological background so understand these things happen.

Really interesting that symptoms differ - I guess I’m just expecting to feel the same so definitely shouldn’t try to symptom spot this cycle!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »