Talk

Advanced search

Late Period and negative test

(15 Posts)
Mumsy4724 Wed 06-Mar-19 17:20:11

Hi I has a still birth in Nov and me an my partner have started trying again it is now 2 weeks past when I should have come on but still nothing and have 4 neg tests is it likly my periods still trying to get back to normal or is ther a chance I could still be preg even with the neg tests

smitch82 Wed 06-Mar-19 17:33:16

I have the same issue, day 48 of cycle and no sign of AF.

I feel nauseated, tired, cramping and spotty but I feel like that from AF (minus the feeling sick). I had a really light brown discharge (tmi) this morning so thought it was here but nothing since then!

I am putting mine down to coming off the pill in Jan and my body just getting back in the flow. I have a drs appointment on Monday to discuss if AF hasn't arrived as she mentioned having a scan.

Mumsy4724 Wed 06-Mar-19 18:17:53

Ye I'm bloated, tired all the time, gettin spots, starting to feel sick some mornings but feel like it could all just be in my head coz I really want to be keep goin the toilet expecting af to have come hahahaha this waiting around is so frustrating I just want to know either way

Charsw Wed 06-Mar-19 18:23:30

Same - CD38, negative tests. Had miscarriages last year - the last of which was also in Nov, and my cycles range between 28-35 days (never been more than 35 before) how regular are yours?

Mumsy4724 Wed 06-Mar-19 18:37:30

I had my first one 4 weeks after then the next was 5 weeks after that now this one is 6 weeks this is the first time mine have ever gone funny even after my 3 kids and my misscarriage they went back to normal strait away

smitch82 Wed 06-Mar-19 19:09:22

I have never really tracked mine before so think it might just be they were always weird and I didn't know 😂

This is my first time TTC I have never wanted a BFP before and I think that being late in my cycle is just messing with my head. I either want to have my AF so I can crack on it know I am pregnant!

smitch82 Thu 07-Mar-19 14:53:55

AF arrived. At least we can really start TTC now 😊

Hope you are getting on ok.

Mumsy4724 Thu 07-Mar-19 16:53:49

Aww sorry you not prego but at least u know now an can get on with the baby makin 😉 af is still a no show for me and the tiredness is killing me off haha needs to make its mind up so I know an can get on with it lol

smitch82 Thu 07-Mar-19 19:38:30

I am fine with it as we haven't officially started trying yet!

Are you planning to a test?

Mumsy4724 Thu 07-Mar-19 20:10:13

That's not to bad then🙂 an I'm going to go and buy some more tomoz and see what they say I took my last one on Tuesday will see if I can get some early response ones they wer all out of stock last time I went everyone must be trying at the min 😂😂

smitch82 Fri 08-Mar-19 18:00:42

Good luck and fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Mumsy4724 Sat 09-Mar-19 09:22:36

So looks like our little angel winter has sent us a gift ❤️ excited but can feel the anxiety kicking in already hopefully u will get your bfp next ☺️

Turlet Sat 09-Mar-19 11:20:01

That’s such lovely news. Congratulations to you. Your little angel has been watching over you xx My sister had a stillbirth and she went on to have 4 healthy babies afterwards.

Best of luck to you.
Mind yourself and be gentle with yourself xx

Sessy19 Sun 10-Mar-19 06:47:21

My goodness, I am so sorry for your loss

But massive congratulations for the BFP 🌈💐

smitch82 Mon 11-Mar-19 10:11:00

This is amazing news!!! Massive congratulations.

My friend also lost her baby and has 3 more beautiful children.

Hope all goes well and congratulations again xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »