Talk

Advanced search

TTC! Advice please

(2 Posts)
Kat9707 Tue 05-Mar-19 15:33:49

Hey all...

Was wondering if anyone has any advice. Here's my story... I came off cerelle birth control in aug 2018 after deciding to try for #3 My first period came six weeks later. Things were fine until November and I had a bleed on the 8th which lasted 4 days, I then had another 4 day bleed on the 21st and since then I've had nothing. I've done countless hp tests which have all came back negative the most recent being last Friday. I am on cycle day 100 and today I have some light bleeding. I called my doctor who had previously told me to wait till it had returned and he would sort some blood tests. He has told me today that I've to make an appointment for 21 days time to have the bloods done. Has anyone else been in this position before? Any advice would be great... I am at my wits end and feel like I'm going crazy and been living in limbo for the past 3 months confused

workinprogressmum Tue 05-Mar-19 19:33:04

I know they do a 21 day blood check to look at progesterone etc so it's probably that. Sorry you've had such a confusing time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »