Talk

Advanced search

Please help me

(9 Posts)
123fryme4 Mon 04-Mar-19 20:31:34

Hi girls

I’m new here and really need some advice.

Im currently 3 days late and I’m about 95% certain I ovulated over two weeks ago. I always get the ‘cramp’ when it happens.

OH and I aren’t actively trying but aren’t trying not to either, we don’t want to put the pressure on it and are using withdrawal method for this reason.

Ive had cramps mainly in my lower back last week but still no sign of AF. I feel nauseous today and have had an awful headache, also lots of milky white/watery CM thats mainly started today. Laid up in bed currently with back ache I can’t stop crying 😭

Ive taken some pg tests which look like really faint positives but I’m not sure if I’m driving myself nuts?

Any help would be hugely appreciated

TheInventorofToasterStreudel Mon 04-Mar-19 20:37:35

Hi @123, it sounds like you might be pregnant and enjoying all the emotional responses that a good old hormone surge delivers. Why not take some paracetamol, have a hot drink and a hot water bottle for your back, and then take a test first thing tomorrow morning. If it's positive you need to chat with your partner about what you (plural) want to do. If it's negative, and you find you're relieved, then you probably want to speak to your GP about some reliable contraception. Have you a friend you can talk to in real life? Hope you feel a bit better soon, whatever the outcome. smile

SpeedyBojangles Mon 04-Mar-19 20:46:31

Do you have pics of the tests? Love a good line spot!

Louisehl Mon 04-Mar-19 20:56:06

Thank you I'm just feeling really emotional tonight! I'd be over the moon if I was and I know OH would be too. But if I'm not this time then we need to make a decision either way because I can't go through this every month lol.

It won't let me upload pics because I'm new! Can I post a link to pics uploaded to another site? X

cargghhh Mon 04-Mar-19 21:07:49

@123fryme4 @Louisehl yes of course do that, let us have a peak! 👀

Louisehl Mon 04-Mar-19 21:21:41

www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/becoming-mum-ttc-64/trying-baby-752/1842306-seeing-faint-lines-again.html#post19446713

Louisehl Mon 04-Mar-19 21:22:04

Thank you so much ladies star

SpeedyBojangles Mon 04-Mar-19 21:31:10

Can't really see very well, the window looks a bit flooded.

Do you have any more?

Louisehl Mon 04-Mar-19 21:38:53

I haven't got any more but I'll be doing another in the morning will try get a better picture then xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »