Talk

Advanced search

Evap, indent or BFP?

(18 Posts)
Kinsters Mon 04-Mar-19 01:16:45

Sorry for another line eyes post!

I did a FRER this morning and there's definitely a line on there. I've seen indents before and they don't look as fat as this. Do FRERs get evaps? Or is this my BFP?!

I'm 9dpo and this is our 7th cycle trying with one MMC along the way so even if this is a BFP I'm really aware that things could still go wrong.

What do you guys think? Could this be an early BFP?

workinprogressmum Mon 04-Mar-19 02:36:03

I can see a line. Maybe test in a couple of days to see if it's darker

Catren Mon 04-Mar-19 02:54:43

Hi kinsters that's a positive test, hopefully if you test in a few days you'll get your strong bfp. Best of luck and tentative congratulations!

Kinsters Mon 04-Mar-19 03:06:04

Thanks Catren and workinprogress. I want this so badly! But if that was enough then I'd have been pregnant months ago!

DH is away at the moment so I'll try and wait till he's back on Wednesday and test again. AF due tomorrow (short luteal phase) so keeping my fingers crossed for no bleeding.

Catren Mon 04-Mar-19 06:11:12

Ive tried three times to post a photo but they won't post! It was just to show you my line progression. Yours looks like mine somewhere between 9dpo and 10dpo. I'm now 8w after ivf and all going well. You're certainly right, wanting it badly isn't always enough! Hope this is your month

Waitingonasmiley42 Mon 04-Mar-19 06:23:26

That looks positive to me. Good luck!

Myfoolishboatisleaning Mon 04-Mar-19 06:25:01

I can’t see anything. When was your period due?

Zarara Mon 04-Mar-19 06:27:49

I can see a line congratulations

Kinsters Mon 04-Mar-19 06:32:24

Congratulations on your pregnancy Catren, I hope the next seven months are uneventful for you.

keepforgettingmyusername Mon 04-Mar-19 06:42:46

That's a very obvious pink line. Congratulations

keepforgettingmyusername Mon 04-Mar-19 06:43:23

FRERS do get evaps, but only when you open the case

endevo Mon 04-Mar-19 06:43:40

Congratulations 💐

cargghhh Mon 04-Mar-19 06:57:06

That's definitely a positive! Congratulations xx

Kinsters Mon 04-Mar-19 07:03:54

I can't really believe it! Last cycle I felt awful - nauseous, tired and gassy then nothingbut BFNs. This cycle I feel totally normal and there's the line.

Now on from hoping for a BFP to hoping for a good scan. I think the worry probably never stops! Even when they're fully grown!

cargghhh Mon 04-Mar-19 07:16:01

I was the same @Kinsters !!

Last couple of cycles I had nausea and such sore boobs (and nipples while breastfeeding my first) and I completely convinced myself I was pregnant so the BFNs were very crushing, then this month I've felt absolutely nothing and got my BFP last Thursday! Maybe a little tired but that's it, it's mad but amazing 😍🎉

Congratulations xx

Kinsters Mon 04-Mar-19 07:27:10

Congratulations cargghhh! Its such a stressful time. I hope we both have an uneventful nine months!

Nishky Mon 04-Mar-19 07:29:38

Yes -I can see a line- my very -faint -you -can -hardly -see -it -line is 18 this year. Hope it all goes well

Amyszymm Mon 04-Mar-19 09:51:08

Defiantly hun!! Mine was fainter than that at 9dpo next day I tested and it was clear bfp!! Good luck lovely 🎉 xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »