Talk

Advanced search

Fading positive?

(5 Posts)
carrohhhh Sun 03-Mar-19 07:23:45

The top test was Thursday and the bottom test is this morning, it's getting lighter isn't it?

When I wiped this morning I also noticed pinky discharge. I did bleed throughout my first pregnancy but it's not looking good is it??

Myfoolishboatisleaning Sun 03-Mar-19 07:27:28

Stop testing. What good will come? A pinky discaharge is not abnormal. But looking at test strips constantly will only male you paranoid.

carrohhhh Sun 03-Mar-19 07:31:13

I had a chemical last month so I'm just scared I guess.

Waitingonasmiley42 Sun 03-Mar-19 07:44:59

I can understand why you'd be concerned, but there really isn't a noticeable difference between those tests. Maybe try a digital (with the weeks indicator) and that might reassure you. However they aren't always completely accurate.

That's a strong line so hopefully all is well. Really hope it's all ok! Good luck

VenusStarr Sun 03-Mar-19 08:39:58

When I got my positive last week the line wasn't as dark as the control line, I tested the next day and tried to compare the lines and they were the same but my second test was definitely stronger within the time frame. I don't think you can compare as I think the tests continue to develop after the time frame.

I did a digital the following day but haven't done the second one although I probably could today and it would hopefully show progression. I've decided not to continue testing as it will make me anxious.

Today you are pregnant 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »