Talk

Advanced search

Could it be?

(1 Post)
Jinglebells321 Sat 02-Mar-19 23:33:37

Posting here more as an outlet than anything else but after TTC on and off (more on than off) for over 2 years AF is late.

My cycles have always been very regular at 28 days but in the last 6 months AF has been more unpredictable - always a day or 2 (or 3!!) early but never late. I've always put it down to getting older (I'm 37). The last 2 cycles have been more regular though so I thought things were getting back on track.

AF was due on Thursday - always in the morning but it's Saturday night and still no sign. I usually bloat a few days before, get really short tempered and have lower back pain but nothing.

No real symptoms -boobs are a bit tender but the always are these days - maybe slightly more tender than usual. Been feeling a bit run down last 2 days and burping a bit - those horrid sicky burps(this was a symptom of previous pregnancy) but I could be clutching at straws.

Of my 4 pregnancies (3 ended in MC at circa 6 weeks) I never got my BFP even with a FRER until a week after AF was due so almost no point testing til Thursday.

I hate this sitting and waiting! I'm just getting my hopes up but at the same time expecting AF to rock up any minute and dash these hopes!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »