Talk

Advanced search

Bfp?

(7 Posts)
SophiaEstepanian Sat 02-Mar-19 18:35:54

So, I keep taking tests (I can't help myself). I have multiple faint positives on blue dye tests- early detection clearblue, I took one MONTHS ago and there wasn't even a hint of a line but I've been taken them quite a bit lately and I've been getting lines that seem to be getting darker. I've also had 2 faint positives on pink dye tests. Please don't read and run

Tia xx

(Took the early detection out of the case for a better look but line appeared within a min)

CaseofEllen Sat 02-Mar-19 18:41:21

I can see faint lines xx

Newyearsameoldshit Sat 02-Mar-19 18:48:46

Looks like there is something there, do you know how many dpo you are?

JenMumma Sat 02-Mar-19 18:51:51

The clear blue is def positive

butterflykiss00 Sat 02-Mar-19 19:01:58

There all positive !

endevo Sat 02-Mar-19 19:02:03

Please go and see a doctor, you have posted so many threads about this, this month and last month. Every post you're getting the same answers, some saying yes and line and some saying no. In one of your posts you say how you've not had a period for two months.

No one here can give you the answers you need, a doctor will be able to do a blood test and tell you for definite if you are or are not pregnant.

I'm sorry because you're clearly struggling with this a lot but you're just posting the same thing again and again and I dont think this is helping you. thanks

confessionsofatrolleydolley Sat 02-Mar-19 19:02:35

Never trust a clear blue, but the cheap pink dye ones are more obvious than my first squinters. Now 26 weeks!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »