Talk

Advanced search

Cervix position

(6 Posts)
mrsawhite Sat 02-Mar-19 09:28:27

Morning

I am confused as to how the cervix should feel if you have conceived? Am in the TWW and have read differing things. Am about 7dpo. I did read that even if something had happened. The cervix can take a while to catch up?

Crazee Sat 02-Mar-19 10:13:03

Bumping for you because I’m wondering this too, actually just been trying to google it right now! I’m 8dpo and mine is high, but I’ve never checked it before so I have nothing to compare it to. I have creamy cm too (sorry tmi)

Hopefully someone can come along and advise us x

mrsawhite Sat 02-Mar-19 12:58:55

I'm wondering about the cm too. Mine is creamy too. But not much of it. Read also normal for before AF 🙁. Cervix is mid I would say. But I think soft. DH thinks it's not 🤷‍♀️

Mseddy Sat 02-Mar-19 14:51:37

Hey. Last month I noticed my cervix drop at about 9dpo then my temp dropped off the next day and got AF at 11dpo. So going off that I think if your not pregnant your cervix becomes low. I read that it should stay high if you are pregnant. I only notice it's moved because I use ovusense and I can't get the sensor in as easily when my cervix is low. Hope that helps a little!

Crazee Sat 02-Mar-19 15:37:18

Thanks @mseddy that’s really useful info. Guess I’ll just keep checking and see if it drops. Hopefully it won’t 🤞🏻

mrsawhite Sat 02-Mar-19 15:38:59

Yes makes sense. Not due on for another week. So will keep an eye

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »