Talk

Advanced search

Faint line? Please help

(7 Posts)
Vicks196 Fri 01-Mar-19 23:52:16

I am 2 maybe 3 weeks past ovulation I had light on and off pinkish brown bleeding on 26.02.19 - 27.02.19 and from then I am currently having really light brown/clearish mucus discharge with mild numb cramps I keep getting headaches as well and constantly feeling sleepy I had done some tests before this on off bleeding and it had came up with a faint line but the test was a blue dye one so I had left it till 28.02.19 and did a frer test and another blue dye one which I had left over and they came up with what I believe to be faint lines not sure if anyone else can see the faint line on both tests ?

With my past pregnancy the tests didn't show up positive until almost 2months into the pregnancy so I'm not sure if this could be why I am getting faint lines instead of more visible ones and I did have a mc over 2 months ago but all the hcg had gone 3weeks after the d&c and I also have type 1 diabetes.

Mrsmummy90 Sat 02-Mar-19 00:30:11

I'm sorry but I can't see anything on either. Wait a week or so and test again.

SnowyAlpsandPeaks Sat 02-Mar-19 00:46:51

I can’t see anything sorry

Yakadee Sat 02-Mar-19 03:28:04

I think I might just be able to make something out on the top test? I'd wait a few days and test again.

Good luck x

SophiaEstepanian Sat 02-Mar-19 03:39:25

I can't see anything, sorry cx

cherrryontop Sat 02-Mar-19 04:28:47

They're negative, sorry xx

Waitingonasmiley42 Sat 02-Mar-19 07:25:07

Sorry they are still negative. Hopefully your dates are just off and it's too early.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »