Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible to have a MC without getting a BFP??

(1 Post)
kell2116 Fri 01-Mar-19 16:52:04

I know this is a bit of a weird question so I'll explain:

I OVd 14/02 (I use CB digi advanced) and BDd a lot before, on and after this date. Since I started closely tracking my cycle (April 2018) I have always had a 14 day LP, with my period starting the 15th day after O.

On 21/02 (7 DPO) I had what I thought might be implantation bleeding, in the form of a blob of light brown EWCM.

Then, my period began 2 days early: I was expecting it to begin today, whereas in fact I had a day of brown spotting 3 days early (26/02) and then the next day and since it has been ridiculously heavy (i.e. a super Tampax leaking onto a pad after less than 2 hours), with consistent moderate cramps and a LOT of clots. Normally I have very little clotting and very severe cramps (but only for about 12 hours). I have also had nausea (but no vomiting) and extreme loss of appetite for the past 2 days.

I have been POASing every day since 9DPO but all BFNs. Is this just a super weird period or might I be having some kind of MC and not enough HcG to show up on the HPTs? I definitely don't feel 'right' but have never been pregnant so wouldn't know what it feels like.

I am worried because I had to have one ovary and fallopian tube removed a few years ago due to a cyst, so the prospect of possibly having an ectopic pregnancy or similar is terrifying. I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »