Talk

Advanced search

So fed up. AF late and BFN

(6 Posts)
Jellybelly20 Wed 27-Feb-19 20:48:41

Hi all,

Basically my period is normally on time every month. I am now 11 days late and still have BFN. I took OPK’s in the week my period was due and they were positive. However they were also positive two weeks ago- and this is when we tried to make a baby.
Anyway- on the day AF was due- I ended up having gloopy white discharge which was heavy for two days. It tapered off slightly but not by much.
Anyways took another pregnancy test today and it was BFN. Phoned the doctor and they didn’t seem concerned at all.
In regards to symptoms- I had like cramps in my lower abdomen and my upper thighs the week before my period was due but they have now subsided. I don’t seem to have any other symptoms that I know of.
Anyone else been in this situation?
Thanks in advance

bettymoo212 Wed 27-Feb-19 21:12:53

Yes, I’m in the same situation now, but 13 days late! I’ve been having very mild cramps on and off since period was due as well as thick white discharge. My period has always been a regular 28-30 days until this cycle. Had positive OPKs on cycle day 17 when we dtd and now on cycle day 43. Been doing tests every few days and they’ve all been BFN. Not sure what to do next really... Did the doctor say how long you should wait before speaking to them again?

Jellybelly20 Wed 27-Feb-19 21:47:40

Not really. If I'm honest he was like if you haven't had a period in a few months then give the surgery a ring again.
Wish I knew what was going on lol

mummyjojo19 Wed 27-Feb-19 22:52:58

I know how you feel ladies I am currently a month late I have been to the gp today as I have been vomiting my boobs have been super uncomfortable lower tummy twinges and my emotions have been all over the place. They have taken bloods today so will see what happens when I get the results fingers crossed you guys get your bfp very soon xxx

Jellybelly20 Thu 28-Feb-19 06:59:36

Took another Pregnancy test this morning as I read somewhere that the first morning urine is more concentrated and would show levels of HCG.
It was a BFN sad
To be honest I had a bad cold after my last period. But I did show up positive on the OPK I took after. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't ovulate and my body was trying again.
I think I'm definitely out for the count until AF does show up.
Thanks for all your support guys. Hoping you all get BFP smile

FaithEloise Thu 28-Feb-19 08:17:19

Iv just had a 52 day cycle 2 weeks late i was sure i was pregnant but had bfns then period showed :/ i hope you get your bfp soon! Fingers crossed !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »