Talk

Advanced search

Dtd problems!

(6 Posts)
smarty14 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:32:28

I'm having some serious problems with getting husband in the bedroom and actually having sex!! Seriously i think he thinks that babies are brought by storks!!!

Does anyone else have/had this problem.
It does cause some major rows between us last one being last wk and he says i'm sorry i'll be better etc etc

I honestly don't know what to do anymore! Help me 😣

Lammoshay Tue 26-Feb-19 22:07:15

My hubby thought the same to be honest- he didn’t realise it’s only such a short window- kinda figured you could have sex anytime of the month and get pregnant instantly! No hun!
I think you should sit down and explain to him about TTC and what it involves.
Also make it fun and not formal- dress up for him, send him a sexy text of a day and let him know you want to have sex that evening when he comes home- basically get him excited to do it and not see it as a chore but girl I completely understand how frustrating it can be x

K0013 Tue 26-Feb-19 22:15:41

Men...they don’t really seem to get this whole TTC lark (or maybe I’m being unfair). To be honest I’d rather smack my DH over the head with a frying pan than dtd at the min, lucky we’re not TTC again for a few weeks lol.

smarty14 Wed 27-Feb-19 09:13:29

Thanks ladies! Makes me feel a bit better.
I do try really to not make a chore because really that is boring for us both lol!

Will try not to let it get to boiling and me exploding into an argument!

Xx

workinprogressmum Thu 28-Feb-19 17:48:31

So relieved to be reading this. Even being obvious doesn't work at times! It's irritating.

Lemonysherbet Thu 28-Feb-19 17:55:46

I find being really open helps. I literally have to spell it out sometimes. Sad as it takes away the spontaneity but what's needed!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »