Talk

Advanced search

I want to bang my head against a brick wall.

(15 Posts)
Emmalowri Tue 26-Feb-19 22:09:52

@LStN1991 testing is addictive though isn’t it! I needed to pick one up yesterday, ended up buying 8 FRER! (There on offer in boots if you’re interested, 3 for 2!) good luck fellow future mama!

LStN1991 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:54:18

@Emmalowri who knows what's going on but you enjoy your wine girl. Good luck for next month. I think I'll be testing over the weekend which is far too early but 🤷🏽‍♀️ x

Emmalowri Tue 26-Feb-19 21:43:22

Girls I hope it’s good news for us soon but for tonight I’m having a glass of wine, I’ve taken 3 tests, all faint (invisible) lines.. not getting darker, or stronger. I’ve taken it that this isn’t my month.. hoping we get our BFP next month! Hugs and Kisses to you both xx

LStN1991 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:34:43

@GirlGang I should know better really as I'm soon to be a qualified nurse but 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

100% let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed for you🤞🏽 x

GirlGang Tue 26-Feb-19 21:30:54

grin I swear my husband recoiles when I say 'I've been googling...' I can almost hear his eyes roll.

I've never had implantion so I don't know if it is, or an odd period. I need to do another test again just so I can have a glass of wine so I can put my mind at ease.

LStN1991 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:26:27

@GirlGang it has taken me 27 long years on this earth, but slowly realising Dr Google is the enemy. If I went off google, I'd have had 3 heart attacks, a stroke & have died about 8 times already 🙄😂 I guess all we can do is wait ladies 🤷🏽‍♀️

GirlGang Tue 26-Feb-19 21:22:13

I've had shadowy lines too! I convinced myself they was Evap lines since I'd been passing pale Brown discharge and more so when I started bleeding.
It wasn't like a period though, it was watery Red fresh blood. Sorry for TMI blush then went Dark Brown stringy and it stopped after 2 days.

I've had some twinges and a dull ache for a few days. Just pushed it to the back of my mind but tonight my teeth are killing me and my gums are slightly bleeding which I had when I was pregnant with my other two.

Thought I'd Google it and now I'm confused!

LStN1991 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:19:03

Guys really need to understand what it's like being a girl - bloody hard & damn confusing. I've felt crap all day but my daughter was up puking Sunday night so just assuming she's kindly given me her bug. I'm not really one to 'symptom spot' - at least not right now. Partner & I have stopped using contraception in the hope I'd fall pregnant sorta April/May time in time for me to finish my degree but have 3/4 months off before I start working March '20. Potentially could be a massive spanner in our big life plan 🙄😂

Emmalowri Tue 26-Feb-19 21:12:33

@LStN1991 I had what I thought was implantation bleeding over a week ago, then my symptoms started (sore boobs, nauseas, tired, back ache) since, but a faint line Saturday, then no darker since on more recent tests and now I’ve had blood in my discharge today.. I can’t have implantation twice surely?! 😂

Emmalowri Tue 26-Feb-19 21:10:30

@GirlGang See I took a test Saturday, got a tiny shadowy line, thought it made sense with my symptoms, however the line is still the same colour on the more recent tests I’ve done and I’ve got even more symptoms now! It’s just thrown me with the bleeding today, I was planning to take a FRER tomorrow but think I’ll skip and see what happens with the bleed from earlier

LStN1991 Tue 26-Feb-19 21:06:24

100% in the same position as you guys! DTD CD9, today (CD14) had some dark brown, little bit of spotting. But surely this is too early for implantation? So confused!

GirlGang Tue 26-Feb-19 21:05:06

@Emmalowri it's crazy isn't it!
I've had Nausea, tiredness, sore/sensitive teeth, headaches....did my last test on Monday 18th which was Negative, although I have line eyes and I could see a faint/SO FAINT line on both tests.
Husband obviously couldn't see a thing.

It's been just over a week since my bleed and I've still got symptoms!

juneybean Tue 26-Feb-19 21:00:05

Why Google when you could just take a test?

Emmalowri Tue 26-Feb-19 20:59:11

@GirlGang I understand! I’ve had sore boobs, tiredness, cramps and nausea for 5/6 days and was convinced I was pregnant, then today I’ve had little cramping (hardly any) and brown/red blood in my discharge... strange...

GirlGang Tue 26-Feb-19 20:33:14

I REALLY DO!

I've tried googling this but can't seem to find anything that matches what I've had.

Right so. Last month, had sex when I think I was ovulating. Had a smidge of Dark Brown blood 5 days later which would of been 5th Feb.

My period was due on 14th Feb but between the 14th and 17th I had pale Brown discharge which then turned into Bright Red watery blood on 18th. It lasted 2 days then stopped. Done.

That couldn't of been Implantation bleeding could it? I can't remember having a period like that before!

I'm thinking I have got my dates mixed up or it was a dodgey period? I have never had implantion bleeding before so sure what to expect.

Anyone else had anything like this?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »