Advanced search

4 days positive OPK in a row

(5 Posts)
Stery Tue 26-Feb-19 11:24:29

Hi ladies,

I’m new to OPKS.
2nd cycle TTC#1.
1st cycle ended up in CP sadly.

Was wondering if any of you had 4 days positive OPKS in a row? So confusing. Should i just continue BD for the next 2-3 days? Me and DH had been BD all week now..

23rd Feb : Pink spotting after BD
24th Feb : Wet but no EWCM
25th Feb : EWCM (only realise after bd)
26th Feb : EWCM

HMMMMMMM... Im so confuse. I don even know when i ovulated now....

HelloViroids Tue 26-Feb-19 11:31:32

@Stery, I can offer NO help but very happy you posted as I have had positive OPKs on 22, 23, 24, 25 and now 26 Feb! We DTD on the first three days, and then were exhausted blush Are you taking any conception vitamins? I really think Preganacare messes with my cycles...

Stery Tue 26-Feb-19 11:37:32

Hey @HelloViroids omg so i guess we are in the same cycle! Hahaha! Hoping someone could rule this out! Yes ive been taking blackmores conceive well gold!

HelloViroids Tue 26-Feb-19 12:14:04

@Stery I guess so! I have been TTC for a while, first started Jan 18, got BFP in April, had MMC in June, then had complications and was told not to try again until Nov 2018 so went back on the pill...so Jan and Feb are first months I’ve had positive OPKs since MMC and Ive also only been taking the vitamins this year - really think there’s a difference!

Stery Tue 26-Feb-19 12:32:15

@HelloViroids Im so sorry to hear that, but its all good u can definitely get ur bfp now and i'll be sending babydust your way!!.

I just had a chemical pregnancy last month but doc say i could try again this month and said that i'm pretty fertile so i hope this round i can get a bfp properly 🤞🏻

Decided to start using these opks and now its making me all confuse!!!! Lol!! But whatever it is im jus going to BD all the say prob this 2-3 days too to maximise the chance!!! hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »