Talk

Advanced search

11dpo, BBT triphasic chart, spotting- anyone experienced this?

(1 Post)
goldflakepaint Mon 25-Feb-19 21:50:24

Hi everyone, need a bit of the mumsnet hive mind.

Af is due Weds, currently 11dpo with usual luteal phase of 13 days. Felt very disheartened yesterday as thought I might have seen some spotting (it was hard to tell) which is usually not a good sign for me. I wake up today with my bbt shooting up and FF telling me that my chart is possibly showing a triphasic pattern. Also no more spotting during the day so feeling hopeful again. But then came home this evening and had dark red/pink spotting- checked cervix and there was a streak of red blood mixed with discharge. So now back to thinking not pregnant. A serious rollercoaster and feeling rather numb to it now. I also feel quite crappy tonight- tired, sore boobs, crampy. All probably just pms. But just wondering if anyone has experienced this before and whether I should still be holding out a bit of hope? I know the obvious response is just poas but I don't really want to test until af is due as I have a few intense days at work and a bfn will mess with my focus.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »