Talk

Advanced search

TTC Thread 2 2019

(621 Posts)
Waiting2bMum Mon 25-Feb-19 19:47:34

Ladies...we are coming to the end of thread 1, so moving you all to a new FRESH thread😁😁I can only tag recent users for some reason. I hope you all join, from all of us still trying to conceive to those of you that are pregnant and wanting to stay in touch💖xxx
@ChloePD
@Hannah192
@Hopefulprincess
@JessHughes17
@Lemurville
@meepmoop
@MrsE95
@MrsP4
@TheatreMumma
@Tryingforno2
If any of you can tag others from the first post, go ahead x

Natwal Mon 01-Apr-19 17:46:41

@Tryingforno2 no I really did grin I was trying to find out how to be involved in the FB group please x

Tryingforno2 Mon 01-Apr-19 18:18:43

Ohhhhhh if you send @ChloePD your Facebook user name she will find you and add you! Maybe send your profile pic too so that she defo gets the right person! See you there! Xx

ChloePD Tue 02-Apr-19 15:53:47

@Natwal I've pmed you smile

Tryingforno2 Wed 03-Apr-19 11:34:14

@Waiting2bMum hope alls well with you? Not heard from you for a couple of days just checking up on you ;-) xx

Lottiepink Mon 08-Apr-19 09:23:45

Hi everyone,

How are you all getting on?

I'm cd 30 and 5dpo - been a long cycle 😫

LassoOfTruth Mon 08-Apr-19 14:04:14

Can I join?
TTC #2
I'm 40
I'm upbeat about our chances usually but today I'm just getting really crappy period pains so, again, bit deflated that I'm not preggers this month. I feel like it's this year or never for us but maybe that's stupid. Very lucky to have 16mo DD already though, so I know I can't complain!

LassoOfTruth Mon 08-Apr-19 14:18:56

And also - massive good luck and bushels of baby dust for everyone on here, whatever your circumstances x

Tryingforno2 Tue 09-Apr-19 18:52:47

Hi @LassoOfTruth we are all chatting in a Facebook group chat I'm not sure how many still come on here but if your on Facebook we can add you? X

Tryingforno2 Tue 09-Apr-19 18:53:24

@Lottiepink would you like to join our Facebook chat? X

MrsP4 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:39:04

@Tryingforno2 please may I join the fb group 😊 xx

Tryingforno2 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:47:18

Ahhhhh hi @MrsP4 great to hear from you! If you message @ChloePD she will sort it for you! Just send her your Facebook name and profile pic so she can find u xx

MrsP4 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:57:36

Hiii @Tryingforno2 😊 hope your well, ooh ok how do you private message someone on here? 🤔 sorry I'm useless 😂🙈

Tryingforno2 Tue 09-Apr-19 21:59:19

Omg I don't know that's why I just posted my info on here for everyone to see 🤣 just do that if you're happy to! Xx

MrsP4 Tue 09-Apr-19 22:05:50

@Tryingforno2 I've just done it had to log in properly online as it doesn't work on the app 😊

ChloePD Tue 09-Apr-19 22:43:58

@MrsP4 I've replied to your message :D

Hopefulmum2be Mon 06-May-19 06:48:27

Hey guys! I would love to join the chat!

Trying for #1.
Only just beginning, 2nd cycle in smile

Just going crazy waiting for AF and am a serial tester 😭

Lottiepink Mon 06-May-19 09:10:17

@Hopefulmum2be this one doesn't really get used anymore. Join ttc first baby - thread 17 x

Lottiepink Mon 06-May-19 09:10:47

@Hopefulmum2be sorry thread 16!

Reia Sat 11-May-19 17:01:07

I'm 26 and TTC (trying to conceive) our first one. Just had a negative even though I had strong implantation pain and my period is late - I think it might have been a chemical pregnancy since my cycle is very regular. Now it will be our 4th cycle trying, I know it's still early but I just feel so sad and frustrated since we have been planning for this so long. It feels like I lost my patience already two years ago. I also feel extremely lonely since I only have friends who have (unplanned) children or who don't want children yet or at all. I'm just so glad my boyfriend is 200% in this with me and is very calm and reasonable. Sorry for the depressing message, I just had to talk to someone since we don't want to tell anyone that we are trying. 😊 I hope the best for you guys!

Beck2277 Sat 11-May-19 17:08:33

Hey! Me and my partner decided to start trying last month so very early days. He was using condoms before so I went off the implant a while ago so regular periods although not 100% sure of my cycle length but between 28-30 days. I had my period on the 19th April so due next week at some point. I am not sure when I ovulated. Is there any point me doing a pregnancy test? First time trying makes me keen to know!! Advice welcome

Reia Fri 17-May-19 12:14:00

Omfg, people. As I told you, I did a negative test (25 mlU/ml) on the day my period was supposed to start (last weekend). On Tuesday I did a more sensitive test since my period was still late - with no expectations whatsoever. I was so shocked when I saw a faint positive, and I was sure it was just because of early miscarriage. Anyway, no period, just sore breasts and cramps, and I tested again on Thursday - same thing. Today I was brave enough to use a 25 mlU/ml test, and I had a clear positive line. This feels so crazy, still on Tuesday I was so frustrated with my late period - I just wanted them to start so that we could try again soon. And now I'm pregnant. It seems that what I was so sure was an implantation, was just a late ovulation, and luckily we had had sex just before that. I wish the best for you guys! ❤ I'm still trying to understand this. 😄

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »