Talk

Advanced search

TTC irregular periods

(1 Post)
Vixfitz Sun 24-Feb-19 22:04:22

Hi all, this is my first post so please go easy on me!

I came off the pill in September 2018,had been on it for about a year, the injection before that,the implant before that,the pill before that. About 10 years of contraception all in all.

My cycles have varied in length from 13 days to 39 days,makes TTC really difficult! I couldn't get the hang of BBT as I kept forgetting so invested in a Clearblue advanced digital. Having no idea how long my cycles should be I did a couple of random tests and got low fertility then the day after I got a high! That was yesterday and I got another one today. Im 12 days into my cycle,although my last period was so light I counted it as spotting first,really just brown CM. If this wasn't my period,I'm actually on day 23.

Find this all so confusing and just hope the ovulation kit is accurate,paid a lot of money so hoping it's good! When we first came off the pill,my husband and I said we would just go with the flow and see what happened,but each time I've got AF I've been more disappointed and more desperate to get a BFP!

Anyone else in this boat? Do I trust the OPK? Would love some advice/anecdote/reassurance
Xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »