Talk

Advanced search

5dpo

(726 Posts)
Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 11:56:10

Anyone else near me in 2ww would be nice to have people to go on this journey with ๐Ÿ’–

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 16:37:17

Me!! Due AF around 9th March!

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 17:11:13

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ yay weโ€™re right close together ๐Ÿ˜ Are you having any symptoms? Xx

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 17:21:17

Sod all to be honest. Didn't happen last month. So we've both been trying to be a lot healthier. Doing couch to 5k. Swimming. Eating better and cutting down on the wine! It's extra hard for us as husband works at sea for 3 weeks at a time. Also taking pregnacare conception. I've no idea when symptoms might start do you? X

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 17:39:36

Letโ€™s hope all the hard work pays off ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Iโ€™v had different โ€˜symptomsโ€™to last month and trying hard not to test already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I no itโ€™l be bfn but sooooo impatient! Xx

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 18:01:15

Ooh like what? X

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 18:22:17

This months diffrrences are-
Bloated since yesterday, funny tummy (sorry tmi) my chin is getting spotty ๐Ÿ˜“ I looked it up and itโ€™s hormonal ;) cramping slight backache and moody ๐Ÿ˜‚ xx

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 18:23:16

Also cm is thick white and plenty of it xx

Coastaldreamer Sun 24-Feb-19 19:48:18

Hello can I join?!

AF due 7th-9th March (annoying irregular cycles) but getting small cramps here and there, backache and same on the thick white cm (sorry tmi) is that last one usually a sign ?

Testing seems ages away...! Perhaps we can convince each other to not POAS till we need to!?

X

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 20:06:16

Yes let's not test too soon! Nothing of note here. Think it's a bit too soon. Hopefully in the next week or so though! X

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 20:17:40

@coast hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
Your sounding the same as me and af is due on 5th March for me .... sooooo long away!
Yes itโ€™s the best way to not poas too early Iโ€™m just terrible ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ I was 9dpo when got bfp with my ds xx

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 20:55:05

This is our first. So no idea what to expect!

mrsawhite Sun 24-Feb-19 20:55:59

@Hopefulprincess when did you ovulate? X

Proudmummy88 Sun 24-Feb-19 20:59:16

Hi, can I join? My AF due a week today on the 3rd. Doing everything in my power to distract myself from that fact ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fingers crossed ladies

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 22:22:12

@mrsawhite I had positive opk on 18th xx
Awww your first how lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜
Hello @proudmummy88 ahhh not long to go! Itโ€™s so difficult to not think of it ๐Ÿ˜‚ today I had well cooked steak instead of medium- just incase ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Xx

EssJayyCee Sun 24-Feb-19 22:58:13

Hi, I'm currently 4dpo but my cycles are irregular so never really know what's happening when.
I have been tracking Bbt and my chart seems to think I ovulated on the 20th.

Goodluck x

Coastaldreamer Mon 25-Feb-19 07:31:29

Happy Monday!

This was our first proper cycle so I hope it works. If not I've already got some opk tests for next month ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Keep getting the small cramps and I never get them this early before AF but can't really pinpoint when I ov so just hoping for the best

Keeping fingers crossed x

mrsawhite Mon 25-Feb-19 07:52:42

Good morning. I feel like it's our first proper cycle too in some ways. Last one was over Xmas when he was home. And to be honest didn't make much effort with dates/lifestyle so really wasn't surprised. I did track but looking back we didn't DTD often enough in the fertile window.

Didn't track this month. But could tell when it was ovulation due to cm and always spot too for some reason!

Reckon am about 3dpo. Family keep telling me not to think about it...

Coastaldreamer Mon 25-Feb-19 08:15:13

And it's ironic, the more someone tells you or you tell yourself not to think about it, all you can do is think about it!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Hopefulprincess Mon 25-Feb-19 09:53:50

Spotting on ovulation is a good thing ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Sounds like there will be some bfps this week or next ๐Ÿคž
Cramping mid cycle is a good sign the problem is 50% babies donโ€™t stick once implanted but people never no as it turns into period ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Thatโ€™s the problem with testing early so try not too (Iโ€™m so going too test ๐Ÿ˜‚) if you canโ€™t cope with heartache ๐Ÿ’–
Itโ€™s such a fascinating process I love what our bodies too and working with babies just alllllllways broody ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Merrydoula Mon 25-Feb-19 10:29:23

Yes I've posted something regarding symptoms...I'm an estimated 9dpo but not exactly sure when I ovulated. Had some spotting and white discharge...continued EWCM which is unusual for me but bfn so far ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

mrsawhite Mon 25-Feb-19 10:35:58

So crampy today. Not sure why...it's right down in my pelvis. I must stop this.

It is mad isn't it that you grow an actual little person!

Hopefulprincess Mon 25-Feb-19 11:00:25

@merrydoula thereโ€™s still hope itโ€™s still early ๐Ÿ˜
@mrsawhite thatโ€™s a good sign smile xx

Merrydoula Mon 25-Feb-19 11:11:56

@Hopefulprincess I don't know why I test early knowing I'm going to be disappointed haha. When do you plan to test? X

Coastaldreamer Mon 25-Feb-19 12:08:40

@mrsawhite so weird I'm having the same cramping. Hopeful we get BPFs when we finally test!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started ยป